• COMM ERTEBATAT PARS NOOR called in brief as PARS NOOR
• Founded on 14th of Jan. 2015 by Dr. Mehdi Matinfar as
the CEO and one of the board members
• At the beginning as replacement of COMM ERTEBATAT Company
• COMM ERTEBATAT was exclusive TAIT LMR Radio manufacturing
support center in IRAN for 10 years since 2005 till 2015
• The objective of PARS NOOR at the beginning was to continue COMM
ERTEBATAT activities and to present the Land Mobile Radio network solutions to
the Iranian Clients
• Main Clients are Transportation sector like Iranian Railways,
Civil Aviation Organization, Metro and Utilities like Regional Electrical
sector, Oil and Gas sector, Public Safety like Police, Municipalities and its
subsidiaries like fire dept. service and etc.
• Today PARS NOOR is the exclusive support center of TAIT Radio
Communication manufacturing LMR network solutions based on analogue MPT1327 and
Digital P25 and DMR Tier2 and Tier3 standards
Tait Company TAIT, with over 1100 experts worldwide, is the largest electronic company in New Zealand. More than 95% of the company's products are exported to 160 countries worldwide. The company manufactures the most advanced radio equipment in accordance with MPT1327, P25 and DMR standards. The main office of the company is located in Chris Church, New Zealand, and its distribution network is expanding in the Middle East, India, Africa and South America. The range of its customers is from government agencies and security and safety such as fire and emergency services to regional organizations and organizations.
TAIT Company in Iran:
-Establishment Center in Iran.
-Ability to repair and maintain all TAIT systems in Iran. (Software and hardware)
-100% repair of equipment in Iran.
-Currently more than 400 sites and 18,000 TAIT radio terminals are active in Iran.
Acome plays a cooperative and innovative industrial role among the European leaders, and is now one of the essential players on the cable, wire and synthetic tubes market.
The company has maintained its activities since its creation in 1932, winning an enviable position on the automotive and embedded solution markets, in telecom networks and infrastructures, and also in the building industry.
Now Parsnoor become an official delegate of this Big company and ready to sell and supporting all products
What is Parsnoor today
• Pars Noor joined to Camusat group on 21st of Sept. 2016
• Extends its activities to several branches to become as the general Telecom service provider to all Transportation, Oil and Gas and Utilities
• Installation and Commissioning of Microwave links
• Design of passive optical network solutions for the FTTX applications for TCI
• Installation and Commissioning of fiber optic transmission equipment based on CWDM, DWDM, SDH and NG-SDH standards for Oil and Gas sector
• Managed service like 24/7 maintenance of telecom equipment including: